Thursday, April 8, 2010

THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING LID!












I got involved in a group where a helmet got passed from one motorcycle rider to the next,all across the united states. the rules where this: you have to ride it for a minimum of 200 miles, put a sticker on it, and post a ride story and pictures on Chopcult.com. These are my pics with the helmet.

I had to ride up to Albany with my friend Matt to pick up the helmet and met Jason who is from Salem. He had ridden it out to the coast and back inland where I met up with him at Humpty's Dump Bar and Grill. The next day I took the helmet out Diamond Lake blvd to follow along the Umpqua river. About 60miles out it started raining really hard and I was low on gas. I was completly soaked and on fumes by the time i made it to a gas station. After that I rode it to and from work the rest of the week. I ended up riding up to Eugene IN THE RAIN to hand it off.

It would probably seem like it was a terrible experience but, I had a blast!
Its the good and the bad times that really makes motorcycle riding an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment