The frame is an aftermarket cb750 chopper frame. I started cutting off all the motor mounts and found a bunch crap. Someone had cut off some mounts with a torch and cut into the frame itself and started filling it with bondo. I guess I have alittle more work to do than I had planned. On top of that, I tore down the motor and found some hideous port work. Luckily, they didn't change any port timing or remove too much material. This project is starting out like every other horror story build but we will work threw it. On the plus side I got a line on another Sherpa parts bike for cheap. Extra parts are always a plus!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®