Monday, February 13, 2012

1969 Sportster semi baskets for Sale/Trade



I have two 69 sportys. This one is loosly assembled and the other is a total disassemble. There is no title for either and I don't know what it will take to get them going. I assume the parts from one will complete the other.

The more complete one is kick only and has the horseshoe bag everyone is looking for along with a Magneto. The second one is an electric start/ kick but is missing the engine cases.
Make me a cash offer or let me know what you got in trade. I'm really only interested in other bikes. Preferably licenced runners. I don't really have time for any more projects. That's why I'm letting these go.

Email: steffan@zombieperformance.com
Call or text: 541-680-3116


Steffan
Zombie Performance
www.zombieperformance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment