Friday, September 21, 2012

Im boken again.....


It was just a little over 2 months agon i hit a deer on my bike comming back from Born Free 4. Last sauturday i was getting off the freeway and a line of car decided to brake hard infront of me. I tryed tonget around them but everything happened too fast. Unforunatly the bike and myself are much worse for wear. I now have my right leg broken above and below the knee and i had to have some surgery done on my broken and disslocated right shoulder

I am still sitting up here in the eugene hostal trying to get all my motion back. Im guessing this will put me about 2 months out on orders. I am really sorry for the inconvienience
Sent from m Galaxy S®III



10 comments:

  1. Fuck dude !!! I thought it was just a figment of my flagellation when I read it on some blog or another two days ago . . . what a total bummer Steff, this one sounds pretty damned gnarly. Mate, all my best wishes for a speedy-ish recovery, take it easy Zombie boy, stick with the program and try not to get down and disheartened, big love, Whitey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy ~ Makes me wanna lick metal ~ Get well soon Bee'otch

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not an inconvenience. Get better man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is shit-city! Feel better, heal fast and get back when you can...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is shit city! Feel better, heal fast and get back to work when you can...

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOD DAMN YOUR HAVING A HARSH YEAR! I FEEL FOR YA MAN, GET WELL AND BUILD YOUR BIKE A ROLLCAGE-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon.......I need your glory holes ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get Well Soon, Because I NEED your Glory Holes !

    ReplyDelete