Tuesday, November 29, 2011

1996 Fender Jagstang Electric Guitar FOR SALE

I bought this guitar in 96 when this model first came out. The seral number is within the first 6000 made. For those of you that don't know about these model they were made for a couple years [1996 being the first year] and then they were discontinued. Shortly after that they bought them back due to a high demand. This one is an original!

I hardly got to play this guitar but I'm tired of moving it around and I don't like seein it sit. I want to to go to a good home where someone will play the shit out of it. Its a great guitar and sounds great. There is little to no fret wear, and only a couple of tiny dings.

Fiesta Red w/ pearl pick guard
Right handed
One single coil and a bridge humbucker.
Rosewood fret board

I'm asking $650 but will entertain serious offers. If you wanna play the biding war its also listed on ebay.

Email me if you have any questions: steffan@zombieperformance.com



Steffan
Zombie Performance
www.zombieperformance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment